A city within a city, Ave Maria, FL 34142, is located in east Collier County. Ave Maria is home to a Catholic college, Ave Maria University, which focuses on liberal arts, social sciences, and humanities. The family is at the center of living in Ave Maria with two on-site parks, a water park, a championship golf course, Orange Jeep Tours, and Collier Family Farms. Read on to learn more about the amenities and home options available in Ave Maria.
Ave Maria is a sprawling development with five single family home affordable sub-developments contained within. HOA fees are low to moderate.
- Del Webb Naples – single family homes ranging from 1,157 sq. ft. to 2,400 sq. ft. with 2 or 3 bedrooms, starting in the mid $100s to the $300s. Residents have exclusive access to the Oasis Club with fitness center, resort and lap pools, tennis, café, art studio, and 18-hole championship golf course. Developed by Del Webb.
- Coquina at Maple Ridge – offers sophisticated single family homes with 3-5 bedrooms ranging from 1,971 sq. ft. to 2,635 sq. ft. Prices from the high $100s to the $300s. Developed by CC Devco Homes.
- Emerson Park – single family 1- and 2- story homes with 3-6 bedrooms and ranging from 1,570-3,514 sq. ft. Prices start in the high $100s up to $300s. Developed by Pulte Homes.
- Hampton Village – is closely located to the Ave Maria Town Center. Developed by Pulte Homes, these single family options are 3-5 bedrooms and start in the low $200s.
- Maple Ridge – offers affordable luxury in homes from 1,735 sq. ft. to 5,000 sq. ft. with prices into the $400s. Developed by CC Devco Homes.
Click here to see what is currently available for sale in Ave Maria. Some new construction options will not be shown in this link, contact me to learn more about your new construction options in Ave Maria.
At the center of the Ave Maria development is the Town Center which offers convenient access to Publix, several shops and restaurants, medical facilities, and more.
Orange Jeep Tours
A 90 minute eco-adventure through Southwest Florida’s pristine terrain. Spot native species like Whitetail Deer, American Alligators, Red-Shouldered Hawks, and more during the ride that accommodates up to six people.
Fresh fruits and vegetables available in a U-pick format or farm stands. 12 acres of locally grown, pesticide free, non-GMO produce – it doesn’t get any fresher and right in your backyard!
North & South Park
Two large parks offering a variety of entertainment for all ages and hours of entertainment. The South Park has a softball field, bocce ball courts, running and walking trails, pickle ball courts, amphitheater, picnic pavilions, concession stand, dog park, and public restrooms. While the North Park offers soccer, softball, basketball, Tot Lot, picnic pavilions, concession stand, and public restrooms.
Adjacent to the North Park in Ave Maria is the Water Park complete with slides, pools, pavilions, and interactive fountains, this park is open year-round! Special features include a fitness pool with water aerobics area, lap lanes, water & beach volleyball, and enclosed tube water slide.
The Del Webb Naples community offers an 18-hole championship golf course that is semi-private. Panther Run Golf Club offers five practice greens, a short game area, and an aqua driving range with turf target greens.